15 oz of your favorite red chili sauce (make your own from Guajillo peppers or a can of your favorite Enchilada sauce will work too)
15-20 corn tortillas, quartered, fried and dusted with Tajin seasoning
1 cup cheddar and cotija cheese, shredded
1 cup refried beans
1 cup cooked favorite wild game or protein (we used wild boar chorizo mixed in our beans)
Fried eggs (we used domestic quail but you can use whatever eggs you have on hand)
Red onion, Jalapenos, avocado, cilantro for garnish and topping
Cast Iron Skillet
1. In a cast iron skillet heat your red chili sauce on medium high heat.
2. Add your already fried corn tortilla quarters.
3. Incorporate by stirring without breaking the tortillas.
4. Sprinkle with 3/4 cheese
5. Add beans and meat to heat through.
6. Add extra cheese because why not!
7. Add your toppings: red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, avocado.
8. Finally top with your fried eggs.
Serve for breakfast, lunch or dinner!