In honor of National Lasagna Day, we’re sharing our family recipe—Traegered Lasagna gets a robust infusion of flavorful smoke, cook our Italian pie in your wood-fired oven to perfectly meld the delicious layers together. Our Recipe of the Week will help make delicious memories with the family, so get the best lasagna recipe here: http://www.traegergrills.com/recipes/pork/traegered-lasagna
Here’s how to make lasagna:
Pre-heat the grill on Smoke, lid open for 4-5 minutes.
Set the grill temp to 375 degrees F.
1. Brown sausage in a cast iron skillet http://www.traegergrills.com/shop/accessories/ on the grill, using any sausage flavor you like.
2. Meanwhile, boil lasagna noodles.
3. Mix the ricotta cheese lasagna mixture in a large bowl.
4. When ready to layer,
5. Grease the cast iron skillet with pre-cooked sausage.
6. Smear tomato sauce over the bottom of the pan.
7. Place a layer of fully cooked lasagna noodles over the tomato sauce.
8. Add a layer of cooked Italian Sausage.
9. Mix a layer of the Ricotta cheese mixture over and into the sausage layer.
10. Shower with shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
11. Keep layering in that order until the pan is slightly rounded on top. It will cook down a bit but you don’t want it to overflow.
12. Finish the smoked lasagna recipe with mozzarella, Parmesan, and a garnish of parsley or basil.
13. Cook Italian lasagna on the Traeger to infuse wood-fired smoke, your Traeger is just like an Italian wood-fired oven so it will taste authentic and delicious.
14. Bake lasagna for 20 to 25 minutes or until it’s bubbly throughout.
15. If you like it crusty around the edges, add about 5 more minutes.
Serve in generous portions to your family and enjoy with red wine and garlic bread.
Grill out on your patio and eat in every night with a versatile smoker grill. You can cook with confidence and host the hottest BBQ in town, Sunday brunch, or the annual neighborhood cook-off.
Connect with us…
…on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TraegerPelletGrills
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegergrills/ @TraegerGrills
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegeroutdoors/ @TraegerOutdoors
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegerrecipes/ @TraegerRecipes
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegerBBQ/ @TraegerBBQ
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegerculinary/ @TraegerCulinary
…on Twitter: @TraegerGrills, https://twitter.com/traegergrills
…on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/traegergrills/
Check out http://www.traegergrills.com/recipes for a new recipe each week.