This is my summer edition and it’s all about Easy Raw at Home where we are going to talk about all things raw, living and fresh.
We are not cooking today, this one is all about preparing foods without any heat.
We are going to be using nuts, seeds, veggies, fruits and other healthy fats to make a variety of recipes from main meals to side dishes and a dessert. Lots of flavours from thai to Italian and just simply garden fresh.
YOU are going to learn:
• How to incorporate more raw food into your daily diet
• The benefits of eating whole fresh and organic foods
• Living foods vs Raw Foods
• Soaking nuts and seeds
• The reason for massaging cruciferous veggies like kale and cabbage
• The best appliances to have for raw food prep, blender, food processor lots of cutting boards, blender etc.