No need to go out for wing night, smoke the competition with our spicy homemade wings recipe. Our Smoked Wings have the perfect balance of spice and BBQ sauce, so holler for your crew because these flavorful wings will surely impress. Get the Recipe of the Week here: http://www.traegergrills.com/recipes/poultry/chili-smoked-wings
Here’s how to make homemade chicken wings:
1. Pick up 2 dozen fresh chicken wings at the butcher shop.
2. Place chicken wings in a zip locking plastic bag with 12 oz. of Italian salad dressing.
3. Massage the Italian dressing into the wings.
4. Let the wings marinate in the refrigerator for 6-12 hours.
5. To prepare the wings, place wings on a baking sheet and shower them with Traeger Chicken Rub. Season both sides of the wings. Get Traeger Chicken Rub here: http://www.traegergrills.com/shop/rubs-spices/
6. Let the seasoning sink in for 15 minutes while you set the Traeger to Smoke to pre-heat.
7. Set the grill temp to 225 degrees F, let it heat up for 5 minutes.
8. Grill the chicken wings low and slow on the Traeger for 45 minutes or until the internal meat temperature reaches 180 degrees F.
9. When finished, toss wings with Traeger Chili BBQ Sauce in a large bowl. Mix and coat. Order Traeger Chili BBQ sauce here: http://www.traegergrills.com/shop/sauces/
10. Crank the Traeger up to 375 degrees F and pre-heat for 5 minutes.
11. Grill the chicken wings again for about 5 minutes, flipping once to sear and seal the BBQ sauce into the wings or until the internal temp reaches 190 degrees F.
12. Serve with Ranch dressing or Bleu Cheese dip.
Every day is a the perfect day to cook delicious food for family and friends outdoors on a versatile smoker grill. Check out http://www.traegergrills.com/recipes for a new recipe each week. Check out @TraegerRecipes on Instagram for a new recipe each and every day, 365 days a year—Traeger on. Take any family favorite, rack of ribs, grilled steak, seared burgers, or marinated vegetables to your Traeger to infuse it with delicous wood-fired flavor. Traeger makes cooking easy.
Connect with us…
…on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TraegerPelletGrills
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegergrills/
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegeroutdoors/ For cooking off the grid.
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegerrecipes/ Get a new recipe each day.
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegerBBQ/ Get BBQ inspiration.
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegerculinary/ Get cooking with us.
…on Twitter: @TraegerGrills, https://twitter.com/traegergrills
…on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/traegergrills/
Check out http://www.traegergrills.com/recipes for a new recipe each week.