Looking for a great recipe for the Super Bowl party you may be going to or hosting this weekend? Check out this great video for Buffalo Chicken Dip by Riderwood Executive Chef Chad Wisner!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
4 cups Total Yield
• 2 Cups – Pulled or diced Chicken
• 8oz Softened Cream Cheese
• 1/3 cup Frank Buffalo Sauce
• ½ Cup Ranch Dressing
• ½ Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl or stand mixer
3. Add ingredients into a 1 quart baking dish
4. Baked for 20 minutes
5. Garnish with scallions and cilantro( optional)