Grilled pork skewers with capsicum and onion is an instalment of Vincenzo’s Plate with charcoal specialist BBQ Aroma. The flavours will literally dance in your mouth when you combine the juicy pork neck with crunchy capsicum. My recommendation is for you to serve this with my delicious homemade Bean Dip (Click here for the recipe) and really impress your guests.
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/porkskewersshare
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/porkskewersrecipe
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://bit.ly/vincenzosplate
BBQ Aroma website: http://www.bbqaroma.com/homepage/
Follow BBQ Aroma on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Barbecues
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://bit.ly/youtubeVP
Follow me on:
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPinstagram
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate http://bit.ly/VPTwitter
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
GRILLED PORK SKEWERS WITH CAPSICUM & ONION | ITALIAN STYLE
Pork neck (quantity depends on how many people you are cooking for)
Green or red capsicum
Salt and Pepper
Charcoal Grill or Barbeque
Stainless steel skewers (preferably 25cm in length)
1. Cut the pork into 1 inch square cubes.
2. Cut the capsicum and chunks of onion to roughly the same size.
3. Get your charcoal or BBQ grill ready and baste it with a small amount of oil so the meat doesn’t stick to it.
4. Starting with the pork, put a piece onto the skewer pushing it down and leaving room for you to hold it in your hand.
5. Add the onion and then capsicum. Repeat this step until you are close to the top, finishing it off with a piece of pork.
INCENZO’S PLATE TIP: Don’t be afraid to use pieces of pork that have some fat – and make sure you don’t cut this off! It will help the pork to cook and give it a much jucier flavour.
6. Season with some salt and pepper (as much as desired).
7. Once the grill is at the perfect heat, put the skewers on top and let them start to cook through. Cooking time really depends on how hot your grill is so you will need to turn it over using a set of kitchen tongs once it starts to brown on one side
HOW TO SERVE
1. Get a wooden serving board
2. Place the skewers on top taking them fresh from the BBQ and place them next to a serving of freshly made and chilled bean dip
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
Camera Operator: Bill Z Way
Production Company: Fame Park Studios
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes, Pizza recipe, Italian cuisine, how to cook, cooking show, drinks, aperitivo, Bbq, Grilling, Sydney, Australia, Leichhardt, cooking, delicious, modern,
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/Mo_5_Y3_F2c