Cool down with a lovely glass of berry and lemon. Executive Chef Olivier Belliard dresses up Lemon Verbena iced tea, with Mountain Berry ice cubes each filled with fresh frozen berries, and finishing with a stick of lemongrass.
It is mild, with a bit of sweetness, and a light berry finish.
Find this recipe & more on our Blog: folio.tealeaves.com/category/recipes/ — coming soon —
or in Tealeaves Recipes: tealeaves.com/recipes/ — coming soon —
LEMON VERBENA ICED TEA with MOUNTAIN BERRY ICE CUBES :
Take a tumbler glass, place 2 to 3 Mountain berries ice cube into it and pour gently the chill Lemon Verbena tea.
THE ICE CUBES
1 tsp Tealeaves Mountain Berry tea
1. Brew the Mountain Berry tea, adding honey to taste, and chill.
2. Take an ice cube tray, add raspberries and blueberries with sliced mint to each compartment, then fill them with the chilled tea.
3. Place it in the freezer for at least 2 hours.
LEMON VERBENA TEA
1 tsp Tealeaves Lemon Verbena tea
1. Brew Lemon Verbena tea with additional crushed lemongrass drum, add the honey to your taste.
2. Once infused strain and chill it.
SHOP TEA used in Recipe:
Mountain Berry : http://bit.ly/1IGHgff
Lemon Verbena : http://bit.ly/16clVLU
MIX-IT-UP with more Tealeaves Cocktails
The Forsyte | New Classic Gin & Citrus : vimeo.com/109156986
English Affair | Gin & Lavender Earl Grey : vimeo.com/109826079
Chaiteani | Spiced Chai Gin Martini: vimeo.com/108917726
MEET the Chef
Executive Chef Olivier Belliard of The St. Regis San Francisco : https://vimeo.com/102440253
ABOUT TEALEAVES: Known as the luxury tea blender to Michelin Chefs and five-star hotels worldwide, we bring you not only an exquisite cup, but a way of living, beautifully. Order online for quality tea to your doorstep.
Business Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog (Folio): http://folio.tealeaves.com