Get fired up for football season with these Big Game Day Ribs. They’re rubbed with Big Game Rub, smoked for only 2 ½ hours, and are smothered in our tangy Apricot BBQ Sauce. Traeger these St. Louis style pork ribs at home for game day Sunday or tailgating at your favorite college teams stadium. Get the recipe here: http://www.traegergrills.com/recipes/pork/game-day-ribs
Get your R&R (Ribs & Relaxation) on with our delicious game day recipe.
Get Big Game Rub here: http://www.traegergrills.com/shop/rubs-spices/
Get Traeger Apricot BBQ Sauce here: http://www.traegergrills.com/shop/sauces/
How to make St. Louis style Ribs:
1. Wash and pat dry 2 slabs St. Louis style ribs.
2. Remove the silverskin.
3. Coat the pork ribs top and bottom with Traeger Big Game Rub and let it rest for 5 minutes.
4. Smoke on 275 degrees F for 2 – 2 ½ hours.
5. Check the meat by seeing if it pulls (not falls) from the bone.
6. Remove the ribs, place in foil, and coat top and bottom with 1 cup Peach Nectar.
7. Wrap the foil around the ribs and return them to the grill bone side up.
8. Cook for another 30-45 minutes.
9. Remove them from the grill and coat with 1 C Traeger Apricot Barbecue Sauce.
10. Place the ribs back on the Traeger for 15 minutes.
11. Slice and serve.
Football season is a great time to get smoking, come rain or shine grilling and smoking on your hardwood smoker grill is simple.
Connect with us…
…on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TraegerPelletGrills
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegergrills/
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegeroutdoors/ For cooking off the grid.
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegerrecipes/ Get a new recipe each day.
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegerBBQ/ Get BBQ inspiration.
…on Instagram: https://instagram.com/traegerculinary/ Get cooking with us.
…on Twitter: @TraegerGrills, https://twitter.com/traegergrills
…on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/traegergrills/
Check out http://www.traegergrills.com/recipes for a new recipe each week.