Arancini Ham and Cheese are deliciously plump stuffed saffron rice balls filled with ham, provolone, mozzarella and deep fried. Arancini are originally from Sicily and my version is simple to make and coated with fresh breadcrumbs making them extra crispy and simply exquisite.
In this video I collaborated with my Foodie Friend Barbara from Buona Pappa
Please subscribe to Buona Pappa YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BuonaPappa
Check Buona Pappa Chicken Rice Saffron video recipe: https://youtu.be/xfr-hVgrtaA
?SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
?Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
?Get the recipe on my website http://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/arancini-ham-and-cheese/
?Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://vincenzosplate.com/
Join my Sydney Cooking Classes: http://www.vincenzosplate.com/cooking-class-in-sydney/
Download my Mobile App https://appsto.re/au/nJ4Pgb.i
Buy Vincenzo’s Plate Apron on: http://www.vincenzosplate.com/product/vincenzos-plate-apron/
?Kg to cups converter: http://www.convertunits.com/from/kilo+g/to/cup+[US]
– For Risotto
¼ onion (chopped into pieces)
4-5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
A few pinches of table salt
500gr Arborio Rice
100gr of Butter
Grated Parmesan or Pecorino Cheese
– For Arancini Balls Filling and Coating
Fresh Mozzarella cut into cubes
Provolone cut into cubes
Fresh breadcrumbs in a wide plate
Small bowl of water for your hands
Vegetable oil (enough for frying)
Prepararing the Rice:
1. Put the pot on the stove at a medium heat and add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add the chopped onion and stir it into the oil. Leave it to become golden brown for 2-3 minutes and add the arborio rice.
3. Toast the rice for a few minute then add vegetable stock until you cover the rice.
4. Make sure you keep an eye on the rice and keep adding the stock when needed as you don’t want the rice to get dry.The rice should cook for around 15 minutes (always read cooking time on the packet).
5. When the risotto is ready add the butter, the grated parmesan and stir very very well until butter melts.
6. Spread out the risotto on a wooden board or tray and let it cool down faster. You cannot make the arancini ham and cheese until the rice is cold.
Making the Arancini Ham and Cheese:
1. Cut the mozzarella , provolone and ham into small cubes.
2. Crack two eggs into a bowl and beat them well.
3. Prepare the breadcrumbs by putting them into a bowl and put some water into another bowl leaving them side by side.
4. Damp your hands in water and pick up a portion of the rice, flattening it slightly into your palm.
5. Add a spoonful of ham, provolone and mozzarella in the middle and then more rice on top.
KEEP READING THE RECIPE ON MY WEBSITE: http://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/arancini-ham-and-cheese/
Please Support My YouTube Channel via Patreon! (Help me to create more content)
This video contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links below, I’ll receive a small commission to support my youtube channel.
Support My Channel By Shopping on my Vincenzo’s Plate Amazon Store!
?Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
?LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vincenzosplate/
?FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate https://www.instagram.com/vincenzosplate/
?Join my Italian Tour in July 2017 and discover the secret gems of Italy with me. Check out the itinerary and make sure you book asap (Only 10 spots available) http://www.vincenzosplate.com/italy-unexplored-itinerary/
Check out these PLAYLISTS:
?COOKING WITH MY FAMILY: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbepayGhQ6bwS202IgFm8uwV
?PASTA RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8YhYnZNSVs&list=PLJwrH1iB-tbcJrYnFjobLWG6Ik8e8MZTZ
?PIZZA RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbcFaTg-8vUbJ8fAOYEWaXLL
?MAIN COURSE RECIPES: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJwrH1iB-tbf_mrFYE8bvpUHZ-tKPzdou
✔LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
?MUSIC: Courtesy of Epidemic Sound http://www.epidemicsound.com/
? #VincenzosPlate is a YouTube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own #kitchen whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#arancini #arancinirecipe #hamandcheese #hamrecipes #hamandcheeserecipes #italianrecipes #italian #sicilian #sicilianarancini #riceballs #riceball
?Arancini Ham and Cheese Video recipe https://youtu.be/3aXWD8_C-FM